Southwest Star Inc. is an asset-based Transportation Logistics Broker Company, a Licensed Ocean Freight Forwarder, a Licensed Indirect Air Carrier, and a Licensed Transportation Carrier.
We are now offering the most in land, rail, sea, and transportation nationwide and around the globe. Our Big&Friendly Team is hiring Air Freight Forwarding Operations Manager!
- Oversee the provision of air freight forwarding services to our customers;
- Manage national airfreight operations & pricing through uniform, standardized processes;
- Manage import/export gateway operations within the USA;
- Implement and continuously enhance operational procedures related to airfreight;
- Strategically grow a network of air carriers;
- Develop, implement and continuously enhance airfreight operational procedures;
- Establish and manage relationships with origin counterparts and destination partners;
- Lead negotiation of rates and contracts with air carriers;
- Develop and build a domestic Authorized Representative carrier base.
- 4+ years of air freight forwarding experience;
- Strong understanding of applicable TSA requirements, laws, regulations, and other government requirements;
- Results-oriented with the drive to grow an international air freight forwarding business;
- Experience participating in the creation of strategic planning initiatives;
- Effective time management;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Ability to multi-task and change course quickly.
- Stable and competitive wages;
- Free onsite training and certificate of completion by the end of the course;
- Bonuses for additional efforts;
- Corporate events & courses.
Choose the right partner and watch your career skyrocket!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year